Cast player setup guide
1.- Basic setup
- Connect the Chromecast device to an input HDMI port of the TV. If the device does not fit well to the input, you can use the extension HDMI cable provided.
- Connect the micro USB port of the device to the power supply through the USB cable provided. It can also be connected to an active USB port from the TV.
2.- Chrome Browser Installation
Chromecast is a line of digital media players designed as small dongles, the devices play content by streaming directly via Wi-Fi from the Internet or a local network.
Your showcase will be deployed from the Google Chrome web browser, running on a personal computer, to your cast device.
Once your showcase has been deployed you can disconnect your personal computer.
3.- Showcase Deployment
- Open your Google Chrome browser.
- Go to the Movilok Showcases Sender web page https://mshowcases.com/player/sender.html.
- You will see the Login form. Enter your Movilok Showcases user name and password. Optionally you can also enter the code of your showcase.